When people shed hair, they think that it is not healthy and that they need to condition it, apply some oils to strengthen the hair, or get it cut. In fact, it is normal to shed 100-150 hairs every day, so you should not be scared that you are loosing too much hair and should not run to your hairdresser every time a hair falls off your head.
When your aim is to grow healthy long hair, you’d better not visit a haircut salon that often and you should try to “fertilize” the roots of your hair as much as possible. Here are the things you may do in order to keep your hair looking healthy and neat:
- 1. Condition and de-tangle
- 2. Get your scalp massaged when you visit a haircut salon or do it yourself.
- 3. Feed your hair with vitamins.
- 4. Trim your hair only when you really need it.
- 5. Handle your hair with care. This includes no blow drying, coloring, hair twisting, or curling on a regular basis.
If you need a consultation on how to manage all this, you can always stop by TK Hair Salon in Plano, TX. For more information, call us at (972) 210-3199!