Funny and Interesting Facts about Hair Growth

On average, human hair grows with ? inch per month. This means that your hair can grow with approximately 3 inches per 6 months. If you want to learn more interesting facts, then read the first blog post of our haircut salon TK Hair Salon, dedicated to listing curious facts that are related to growing hair.

  • Young BusinesswomanIt is not a good idea to wash your hair on a daily basis. In the ideal case, your scalp should be washed once every 2-3 days to let your natural scalp oils condition your hair.
  • Wavy hair can shrink up to 5% of the true hair length because of curl tightness. This percentage can increase up to 30 for curly hair.
  • Nearly 95% of all hairs are in a growing phase while the remaining 5% are in a resting phase.
  • Brushing can damage fragile curly strands. Use a wide toothed comb instead.
  • Cut your split ends as soon as you notice them. Otherwise, they can cause your hair to break, and the damage will move up from the ends. If you want to learn more interesting facts or you need to visit a haircut salon in the area of Plano, TX, you are lucky to have TK Hair Salon right next door. Call us now at (972) 210-3199, and our specialists will set up a time and date suitable for an appointment.